There ya go...

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Golf-ie Time

Well the terrible Canadian weather is finally starting to make way for spring...ahhh loverly spring, the best 9 minutes in the Canadian seasons. The flowers are starting to bloom, the birds are singing, and of course the golf courses are starting to open.

What is it about this sport that makes normal people insane? This has to be the most expensive sport next to skydiving...and that's if you buy the plane. Millions of idiots run out and spend large amounts of their hard earned money to swing a stick at a ball and swear in public. This "sport" has the ability to make the most calm person freak out.

Now I have to admit, I am one of those idiots. I was bitten by the bug last year and I find myself chomping at the bit to get out there again. I think the only thing that is going to keep me calm this year is to remember this little saying " I am not good enough to get mad." Repeat after me "I am not good enough to get mad." Then quietly under your breath swear and make plans to burn down the nearest golf course.

Stupid Tiger Woods..thinks he's so big

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Hit Counter